Federation FARI, founded in 2005 by a group of organizations engaged on the Italian territory, works on rural development, vocational training, social inclusion and employment, international cooperation.
Federation FARI’s values are based on:
- Promotion and enhancement of the "person" and its primacy over capital;
- Promotion of social, economic and cultural dimension and development in rural areas;
- Educational principles and the method of “sandwich courses”, as an experience-based learning model;
- Enhancement of the family in the social and educational backgrounds and of its participation in training pathways for young people;
- Coaching and support of the “person” to allow to make positive contributions to the community and to exercise full citizenship rights all over the world;
- Solidarity and international cooperation. More info
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site and its contents reflects the views only of the authors,
and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.